Jeff and Sadie
The whole family
Jeff in Big Foot's foot prints
Jeff and Scott looking at the view at the ice cream shop
The ice cream shop
Jeff and I smiling for the camera
Jeff and I watching the ducks and making quacking noises, Jeff is really good at that
Today we went to Greenwood Lake. We first went to the beach and played in the sand. Jeff does not like putting his feet in the sand. It was pretty funny. He was sitting on my lap and Sadie took his shoes off, so he was like balancing on me so he wouldn't touch the sand. Later on he started walking around. We saw some ducks and they came really close to Jeff and I. Then we made some really big feet prints in the sand. Scott tried to make a bridge.
Then for dinner we went to Doc's pizza or something like that. They had REALLY good fries. They were so good. We then went to the cutest ice cream place with a really great view. The ice cream was homemade and really really good. You could tell it was a really popular place, because it was kind of out of the way, but it was really busy. There were at least 30 or more cars out front. I would really like to go there again some day. It was really fun.
After that we went back to the lake and watched fireworks over the lake. It was pretty cool to see them with the reflection in the water. There was so much smoke though, you couldn't really see the fireworks. So that was kind of a bummer. Poor Jeff was so tired, and scared, because there were people right by us doing some really big ones, the type they do in the show, that were really loud, it scared him so bad. He just clung to me. He even grabbed my had to cover his ears and eyes. I felt so bad for the little guy. So we went home early, but it was a great day. Very relaxing and fun. I hope we can do it again some time.
0 comments:
Post a Comment