CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Hill Cumorah

This was in the Sacred Grove. It was so peaceful in the grove. As soon as you walked in it was silent. You could tell everyone in there could feel the spirit and just wanted to soak it up it seemed. It was an amazing experience.
We went camping in Palmyra when we went to see the Pageant. It was a lot of fun. Our camp sight had a little pond you could catch fish. We rented a little paddle boat they had. There were two snapping turtles in the water so we were chasing them and feeding them bread to get a closer look. We had a really good time.
The Hill Cumorah Pageant Stage. It was so amazing how many things that stage could do. The whole show was really good. I Loved it. I hope I will be able to go again someday.
Jeff really loved the show. He was clapping his hands and laughing. It was so cute. It was really fun to watch him.

0 comments: