CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Boise for State


Lately life has been pretty crazy. So, a couple of weeks ago I went to both girl's stat basket ball and the boy's with the band. It was a pretty good deal. I got into all the games pretty much free and just got to hang out with friends for a couple of days. Of course there was the fifty dollar fee. It was so much fun. One day we went to the discovery center to see what was there. It was really amazing. I even got to lay on a bed of nails.





This was a lot of the people on the bus down to the Boy's State. It was kind of funny. There was only six girls who went to the boy's. We all joked that we would get three boys to a girl. It was pretty funny.
Both our teams did really good. The Girls team had a perfect season and took state. Our boys also did really good. They took third at state.

0 comments: