CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Prom

Everyone who gets e-mails from my mom probably all know this already, but I still want to tell because i am so excited. Last night I was asked to Prom. He dropped of a small bag of flour that asked, "Will you go to prom with me?" Then on the back it said, " Answer in the flower."
Yeah didn't notice that it was spelled wrong at first. So I was sifting through the flour getting it everywhere. When we couldn't find anything my dad told me I should go up stairs and brush my hair out because I had just gotten out of the shower. After I dried my hair really really fast I went down stairs smiling like crazy trying to figure out who it could be. When the door bell rang I went and answered it (with no make up on I might add). When I opened the door I saw Breanen Bean. He pulled a rose from behind his back. He said " Sorry I gave you the wrong flower. Will you go to prom with me?" Of Course I said Yes and gave him a hug. I am so excited. I still can't believe it.

4 comments:

Scott said...

Kate, that's so awsome! I can't wait to see how beautiful you look in your dress! What to wear... what to wear? :)

Ana Lee said...

Cute! That is so exciting! :)

Alexis Anne said...

Ok you are lucky! That is a sweet way to ask someone to prom. The guys around here just go "uuhh.... do you wanna go to prom?" (usually in a text message)

Anonymous said...

AAAAAA!!!! Sister Goddard told me about you going to Prom!!! that's awesome!

and i heard that you have a 50% chance of coming again this year! I hope you do! oh you gotta send pictures alots of pictures of prom!!! bananamarin@hotmail.com or post them up now that i have your blog... lol oh dont reply on this blog,,, its my school blog so you would have to email me back. Believe it or not but right now I'm in bio listening to my teacher talking about Evolution Yayyy! anywho ... send me an email! I send you one before but i think i have the wrong one xp

well take care
Ana (from NJ)