CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Camping with the Grants












My mom and I went camping over Memorial weekend with Carly Grant and her mom. Her grandparents live in this cabin so we stayed there. Carly Grant is my tennis partner and also a really close friend. While we were there we went on a lot of walks, ate lots of really good food, played lots of games, danced, and a ton of other fun stuff. It was so beautiful up there we didn't want to leave. Some of the games we played were skip-bo, wacky 6, and others. We had so much fun. Carly and I were really grateful we only had one week left of school. We were just so sick of school. I felt really bad for my mom. She still has a few more weeks to go. In one of the pictures we are wearing some funky hats we found that are Carly's grandpa's. On one of our walks we found this cute little cabin. It was all set up like a little house. It was really cute. Later we had our moms put the hats on and took pictures of them. I think they look really cute. Then back at the cabin we made fire e clares in the oven. It was really fun and of course REALLY good. We all had so much fun. I am sure we all can't wait till we get together again.

0 comments: