«
PYZAM.COM
CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life in a Small Town
Read about the girl who has it all.
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Nathan's New Hair Style
I was a babysitting Nathan and Jeff while Sadie went to the grocery store.
They were both a sleep. So I gave little Nathan a m
ohawk
just like my dad use to do to me when I was little. I think he looks pretty cute.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Fellow Bloggers
Amie Berry
Ana Lee
Elise Moser
Katlin Fowles
Sadie and Scott
My Blog List
Goddard Family
Clayton's Birth Story
10 years ago
Berry Family
10 years ago
Ana Lee
Made the Move
15 years ago
Elise Moser
Best friend's Boyfriend
17 years ago
Katlin Fowles
A Working Woman
17 years ago
Blog Archive
►
2009
(
9
)
►
July
(
2
)
►
June
(
4
)
►
April
(
2
)
►
February
(
1
)
▼
2008
(
26
)
►
November
(
2
)
►
October
(
3
)
►
August
(
1
)
►
July
(
9
)
▼
June
(
11
)
Palisades
My Birthday
State Tennis
New York City
Nathan's New Hair Style
Jeff watering the Lawn
Baby Nathan
First day in New Jersey
Camping with the Grants
Jon and Gina's Girls
EFY
Friends
Friendship doubles your joys, and divides your sorrows.
About Me
Katie
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment