CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

First day in New Jersey


Well the flight here wasn't to bad, but I really didn't sleep much. I even got a window seat. So I was looking out the window when the sun came up. It was so pretty seeing it rise above the clouds.


Later, when Sadie, Scott, and Jeffery came and got me I was so tired, but it was so cool seeing the differences of here and back home. Jeffery was being cuter than ever too. He was just laughing and giggling. When we got to the house Jefferey and I started a movie while Sadie went and took a nap, but I guess all of us did. When Sadie got up Jefferey and I were both asleep on the couch so she took a picture. After we all ate lunch we went to the outlet malls. It was pretty fun. Jeff was waving at everyone and having a good time. He was being so good. I even got a really cute light blue skirt.

1 comments:

Ana Lee said...

This picture is so adorable! I am glad you are having fun on your trip!